Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful that this fire was kept from spreading to my brother’s house and garage, and that no one was hurt, not even the chickens!
Our awesome local firefighters came to the rescue last night, and although the fire at my brother’s (Boyce Black) turned out to be just the Chicken Coop, the chickens survived by escaping to the pen in back (so you are stuck with the Turkeys for dinner today). The coop burned up but they kept it from spreading to the very nearby shop/garage. The event was extremely well attended, there were so many flashing lights it looked like a circus! Young firefighters in training had the opportunity to practice their skills and learn more things. THank you to all of you for your hard work and fast response, and thank you to some neighbors who called it in. No one was home at the time. It is theorized the fire started from a light on an extension cord left on to keep the chickens warm.
I was just messing around with ideas for a tall 15 oz mug and a few 11 oz mugs as well… what do you think, is it worth doing? These might end up costing way too much to resell unfortunately unless there is a bulk option. These I came up with over at Shutterfly where I do a lot of my books and my calendars. In any case I had fun playing with combinations, whether I actually make any or not! In most cases there are 3-4 images for the same cup, different angles, and as you can see I wasted way too much time today on a project that is a total offshoot from what I “should” be doing. I am like that sometimes, so easily sidetracked, especially by a new creative idea. I am also working on more magnet ideas, but those will be a later post.
If you just want to glance at a few of these and get on to the information about that huge sale I have been talking about, you can find that post here